Skulpt Training Academy
Leaders in Education and Development
Beauty, Clinical, Aesthetics, Medical, CPD
Tel: 01565 745680
Skulpt Training Academy
Offering a service delivering the best education from access level beauty, makeup and nail technology through to advanced techniques in all areas including aesthetics and medical. Dawn and Ashley Ward, founders of Skulpt, identified that there needed to be a seamless transition from learning about the industry to working in the industry and with the most reliable and results driven equipment and products – Skulpt Academy is the starting point of this journey.
Why are we different?
Skulpt Academy has a unique team behind it. The Wards have a very successful clinic and rising distribution company. The missing link was Skulpt offering its own education service. At Skulpt Academy we have a team of industry and education experts with years of experience working and teaching in the industry, all over the world. We all have one thing in common – the strive to be the best in our field – separately we have had the opportunity to work with hundreds of brands and hundreds of systems and technologies. It’s now our time to collaborate.
We understand what our audience needs from every angle – we see the industry through the eye of the student, the beginner and the experienced and through the eyes of the consumer. We also know what is expected of each trained individual in order to meet the expected industry standards – from there we aim for any of our trainees to be working within very strict parameters and regimes.
We want to see our students become the very best version of themselves they can be and we want to see them succeed.
What do we offer?
We have something to offer everybody. Day courses (accredited), Masterclasses, Seminars and Ticket Holders events. No matter which type of session – it will be led by an industry expert.
Accredited means that your qualification is recognised by insurers and that we meet the standard required of recognised education providers. Master classes would be for people to upskill or retrain in areas that they are already qualified. Seminars for all.
- If beauty is something that you are completely new to and you find that you want to enter a new career, we can be your starting point.
- If you are already a therapist and want to transition into clinical treatments, we can work with you.
- If you are a doctor, dentist or nurse and wanting to specialise in aesthetics, we can work with you.
- If you are trained in any beauty/clinical areas but want to upskill, retrain, convert or refresh we can work with you.
- If you want to attend seminars and ticket holder events, we will be offering many. There will be varied ticket holder events with industry experts.
We are just about to finalise longer programmes of study – NVQ levels 2,3,4 and 5. In 2019 we aim to develop longer programmes of study and advance into levels 7 and beyond.
How do I know what I can study or what qualifications I need to progress?
There are some courses that will require you to have studied something previously to gain insurance and to fully understand the next training you will undertake. Here at Skulpt Training Academy, we are very strict about ensuring we maintain standards regarding prerequisites. Please refer to the grid here to see what you can study.
If there is anything unclear about this grid, please contact us to find out more.
Beauty and Skin
We deliver beauty and basic skin care training from the very beginning, up.
Most of these courses will be a starting point the springboard that you will need to progress on to higher level study and advanced techniques.
We offer short courses and longer programmes of study covering varied elements including:
- Semi-Permanent Lashes – Classic
- Semi-Permanent Lashes – Russian
- Spray Tanning
- Advanced Tanning
- Waxing/ Facial Waxing
- Advanced Skin Analysis
- Level 2 Beauty Therapy (ask for more details)
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy (ask for more details)
Advanced Skin & Techniques
Once you have the underpinning knowledge and the foundations of beauty therapy these courses to take the next step into advanced beauty or aesthetics. You may find that you would become a specialist in one of these areas.
We offer short courses and longer programmes of study covering varied element including:
Advanced Chemical Peels
- Introduction to Microblading
- Advanced Microneedling/Radiofrequency
- Bloomea (advanced microdermabrasion)
- Hifu Face
- Hifu Body
- Fat Melt
- Acne Workshop
- Level 4 & 5 Beauty Therapy (ask for more details)
One of the leading technologies in advanced aesthetics for laser hair removal, pigmentation and vascular treatment and skin rejuvenation – Here at Skulpt Academy we offer a wide range of introduction theory and practical courses and also courses for aestheticians to build on existing knowledge and skill.
Core of Knowledge
- Laser/IPL Theory 101 – Be in the know
- Laser/IPL Theory 202 – In-depth Laser Physics
- How to deal with an adverse reaction
- Conversion or Refresh
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Various Packages
Makeup and Nails
Creative courses include all elements of makeup and nail technology ranging from basic through to advanced techniques.
We work with the very best products and have tried and tested hundreds.
We deliver training for every nail system on the market including using advanced equipment to create nail art and to refine the structure of the nail. We also deliver training for basic makeup application and run workshops on fashion, photographic and special effects.
- Manicure/Pedicure/Advanced Manicure/Pedicure
- Gel polish application and removal
- Advanced Nails
Hard Gel application and removal
Acrylic application and removal
Fibreglass application and removal
Dip System application and removal
- Introduction to Makeup
- Learn your own face – Makeup
- Makeup Masterclasses:
Day to Evening
- Makeup Seminars – Ticket events
Our Medical Courses are designed for doctors, nurses or dentists that have an underpinning knowledge of a physician and a profound understanding of anatomy and physiology.
- An Introduction to Injectables – Basic
- Advanced Injectables – Progressive
- Plasma Pen – Fibroblast treatment
- Level 5, 6 & 7 (ask for more details)
- Minor Op’s and Invasive Surgery (ask for more details)
Tel: 01565 745680